Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery of American fridge freezer

(Topic created on: 25-01-2023 11:33 AM)
Lycat
First Poster
Options
I have been loyal to your company for almost 30 years and it is with frustration, disappointment and desperation that I write to you.

I happily purchased my fridge freezer on the 17th December 2022 for a next day delivery hoping that if anything, it would be delivered in time for Christmas. I was having building works at the time and hoped to invite family and friends to celebrate the festivities with them.

I realised by the 19th December that it may not get to me that week. In fact, I had to start calling and messaging your company to find out what had happened. 
A fridge freezer was going to be delivered almost a month later by which time the Island in my kitchen had already been built thus the doors would have to come off! 
It's is now 6 weeks later and I have absolutely no knowledge of when my item will be delivered And further more, no body in your call centre can tell me. 
I have been feeding my children with take aways. Aside from being unhealthy, this has proven to be a very very expensive endeavour!!!
I cannot cook to refrigerate food and frankly I'm now having sleepless nights and anxiety because I feel trapped and let down by the company!!!
I have paid for an item that I cannot have. I have spent hours upon hours on phone calls and chats with the "Samsung Team, to no avail!
The irony of course is that if I bought another one today, it would arrive tomorrow because the item is in stock! 
PLEASE HELP!!!! 
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisP88
Options

@Lycat Good afternoon!

It appears the body of the message was left blank. Please provide full details to help other users understand what you are asking.

0 Likes
Members_MKUjabo
First Poster
Options

Apparently OP's post was in a white font, if you highlight the post body you can read it, I've copied and pasted it below.   I'm just reading this to decide whether to buy a washing machine from the Samsung UK website....  I know from a previous experience 4 years ago that Panthergroup your delivery partner in the UK ruins most of your appliances during loading and off loading but Samsung UK are not concerned with the inconvenience to their customers.  This has been mentioned throughout the web on forums.

Anyway here's the post text. 

I have been loyal to your company for almost 30 years and it is with frustration, disappointment and desperation that I write to you.

I happily purchased my fridge freezer on the 17th December 2022 for a next day delivery hoping that if anything, it would be delivered in time for Christmas. I was having building works at the time and hoped to invite family and friends to celebrate the festivities with them.

I realised by the 19th December that it may not get to me that week. In fact, I had to start calling and messaging your company to find out what had happened. 
A fridge freezer was going to be delivered almost a month later by which time the Island in my kitchen had already been built thus the doors would have to come off! 
It's is now 6 weeks later and I have absolutely no knowledge of when my item will be delivered And further more, no body in your call centre can tell me. 
I have been feeding my children with take aways. Aside from being unhealthy, this has proven to be a very very expensive endeavour!!!
I cannot cook to refrigerate food and frankly I'm now having sleepless nights and anxiety because I feel trapped and let down by the company!!!
I have paid for an item that I cannot have. I have spent hours upon hours on phone calls and chats with the "Samsung Team, to no avail!
The irony of course is that if I bought another one today, it would arrive tomorrow because the item is in stock! 

ChrisP88
Options

Thanks for that and well spotted!

We have now been able to edit the post so we can see it.

0 Likes
Midge123
Voyager
Options
I would ask for my money back and tell them where to shove the fridge freezer I don't understand why samsung does this with the customers every body should stop buying Samsung products and let them know we are not happy with the treatment from them it might make them sit up and listen to us I will certainly not buy anything from Samsung except a phone been lucky I have the s20 ultra 5g only had 1 problem that's from May 2020 to present
0 Likes