Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dc error ecobubble washing machine

(Topic created on: 12-11-2017 07:03 PM)
sylvain1
First Poster
Options

Hey everyone,

My washing machine is not starting and a dc error code appears on the main screan. It should be linked to a door problem but the door functions perfectly.

I have already tried to unplugged the washing machine but the problem remains.

Does anyone have an advice?

Many thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TracyR
Options

Hey @sylvain1

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If so, what's the full model code of your washing machine?

:womanhappy:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
Sanesm
First Poster
Options

Hello i have got the same problem. The model is WW90J6410CW eco bubble 9kg washing machine. The door seems to close correctly. 

0 Likes
Rosieaj2411
Explorer
Options
Yh unload the clothes take the plug out for few minutes and if it still persists ring Samsung out but also try to put the washer on with ur leg against the door it should work it it does it there so stupid these washer dryers
0 Likes
Swanks
Journeyman
Options

hi. we are experiancing the same problem - I swear they program these machines to bugger up so they get money out of repairs.. 

0 Likes
dr_antonius
Journeyman
Options

Same issue some time ago with our washer only 2.5 years old, and posted my solution in the community (Dutch so you need to translate it though).

I ordered a new door lock & replaced it myself. Fairly simple and you can find an instruction video on YT. Costs about 50 euro instead of 150 for having a technician come to you and most possibly make the same diagnoses but then asks you to pay the add. costs to replace the lock. 

Find the piece that corresponds with your model and replace it yourself would be my advice. I used the site www.samsungonderdelen.nl for searching the required part number and then ordered / replaced it. Problem solved! 

Please let us all know if this worked so you can help others with this simple solution.

0 Likes