Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaint

(Topic created on: 25-08-2022 04:18 PM)
Shaz420
Student
Options

Hi,

First I can't find a complaint procedure anywhere on the website which is shocking as Samsung is big company.

Secondly, 

My 5 days old fridge is not cooling for since it's arrival. We followed the the process and still it's not working. 

We were initially were advised that there'll no engineer until 15th September 2022 but after speaking to a wonderful person who managed to arrange an engineer by 1st of September 2022. 

I do believe Samsung online support team has absolutely poor attitude towards their customers. They advised me to use Cool box for over 20 days as they can't sort things out although I explained I have family of 8 which includes my parents who are in 80s and majority of their medications needs to be stored in fridge (e.g. Insulin).

I was on chat line for for 4 hours and I was passed on to one department to other like a tennis ball. This is unacceptable. 

Can someone kindly, explain to me how can I live without the fridge for next 7 days especially we are going through a heatwave in UK? 

4 REPLIES 4
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
Can you not return it and get one from another supplier.
0 Likes
Shaz420
Student
Options
Be honest, you are right but such big tech giant like Samsung treating their customers like, it's just mind boggling
AndrewL
Options

@Shaz420: I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your new fridge freezer, and that you are disappointed with the service you received from our online support. Our warranty is repair based, and engineer appointments are subject to availability depending on your location, but it is promising to hear that you were able to arrange an appointment next week. As you are within the 14 day returns window, you do have the option of arranging a replacement by reaching out to the relevant retailer (or our Shop Team if it was purchased from samsung.com) however I do appreciate that the turnaround time for the replacement may not be convenient for you. 

While you're waiting for one of our engineers to inspect the device, please confirm the model number of the appliance, and us mods and other Community members can troubleshoot the situation with you. I don't want you to feel like you're not getting the help you need, so let's take a look at this together to see if we can find a solution for you. 

0 Likes
Members_KZnxZeb
First Poster
Options

I’m loving how the moderator doesn’t want to address the fact that their employers don’t want to listen to their customers’ complaints. Don’t even have a section on their website… Charlatans!

0 Likes