Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleaning washing door addwash ecobubble

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 02:43 PM)
NailahJ
Journeyman
Options

Does anyone know how to clean the door of the washing machine?

Little bits of dust / soap powder / seasoning etc gets into the rim of the door.

It bothers me that something so nice and modern can look "worn for wear" by a small fault.

I dont want to take apart the washing machine door and cant put it back together 

May I add it cannot be flushed out with water it amazes me how things get in there

31 REPLIES 31
Kat12
Apprentice
Options

Oh no poor you!!Still not had an answer... 

There is only one bolt on the door but i dont want to unscrew it, if it is going to void my 6 year warranty  so annoying. 

I feel your pain it annoyed me after 1st week of just dust getting stuck in it 😒

0 Likes
ShonaB
Apprentice
Options
I have managed to hoover some of it out, but not all. Yes, very annoying!
0 Likes
Kat12
Apprentice
Options

Thanks i will try that! If i find anything else our i will post it up. 

0 Likes
Sarah7683
Student
Options

I am going to contact Samsung again & will let you all know if i find anything out. Think it's a really bad design & i'm not happy with it for what they cost you expect better. Mine is in my utility room & is bad i'd dread to think what state it would be if it was in my kitchen 😫

Leanne8
First Poster
Options

My door looks like it has crumbs in it. Would appreciate advice on how to get it looking clean again. It's embarrassing as it looks dirty.

0 Likes
Leanne8
First Poster
Options

Have you had a reply?

0 Likes
NailahJ
Journeyman
Options

I don't think it's being acknowledged.  I may need to re write on a separate thread to get their attention

0 Likes
Oliverrr
Student
Options

I've also got this issue. Please let us know if Samsung reply on another thread! 

0 Likes
Kathleen02
First Poster
Options
any answers ive googled this so many times with no results. i dont think i would buy the machine again simply for this reason
0 Likes
JKS14
Student
Options

Hi everyone I’ve managed to get through to Samsung about this and they agreed to send out an engineer as I also had another issue with my machine. They said that normally the warranty wouldn’t cover anything cosmetic but as they agree it is a design flaw they replaced my whole door so might be worth contacting them again. I asked for suggestions on how to clean it and stop dirt from building up again and he just said to try wedge a bit of card in the gap to scrape the crumbs out or seal the gap with sellotape all the way round the top of the door so nothing can drop in. Not really a great solution but it’s the best I’ve got and no sign of a replacement machine so sellotape it is!