Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant register my Washing Machine

(Topic created on: 12-10-2021 10:12 AM)
Lewi1968
Apprentice
Options

I have had this problem from the day I got this washing machine last week on Friday 8th October 2021 where when I try to register it on the account I have with Samsung, also I have also tried the register your product at the bottom of the site.

I input the correct information and I check this several times it tell me the information you are using isn't correct and to check it.

I have took a picture with my phone of the information inside the door and I can forward this on to anyone at Samsung if it can help so you can see I am using the correct details but

WHY WONT IT ACCEPT THIS.

Thanks John

3 REPLIES 3
AsadM
Options

Hi @Lewi1968, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with registering your washing machine. Just to confirm, are you trying to add the washing machine onto your Samsung account, or register it for an additional 3 year warranty, so you get a 5 year warranty on the appliance? 

0 Likes
Thoff13
First Poster
Options

Why is is so hard to register?  Everyone gets not recognized and you at samsung never offer a reason why or a solution. 

0 Likes
Agnes-C
First Poster
Options

I have this same problem. When I try register my washing machine I get message that It is wrong model. All detail which I give are correct so where is problem??

0 Likes