Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register my washing machine Samsung WW90T554DAW (Ireland)

(Topic created on: 22-11-2020 04:41 PM)
AudreyD1
Apprentice
Options

I am trying to register my new washing machine on samsung.com/ie/support/warranty/  When I type in washing machine lots of models come up but not mine.  I tried putting in the Model number and this does not work.

So I cannot get any further.

Also on the paperwork received it says   under Warranty Conditions.  

1. Warranty is only valid if warranty card is fully completed and submitted with original receipt.  There is no warranty card to complete.  Also I got no receipt I bought on Littlewoods.  A statement comes.  No receipt.

But first I have to register as stated above and I am finding difficulties doing this.  

Thanks for any help.  Chat is out of hours at the moment.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi. You can register your Samsung products directly in this app.
Just go to the main screen of Samsung Members and , on the bottom of the page you'll see "get help". On the next screen , in the right corner, you'll have "register"
AndrewL
Options

@AudreyD1: Registering your device on your Samsung account does have its benefits, however for you peace of mind registration is not required for your warranty to activate, as this happens automatically on the date of purchase. I had a look into this for you, and if you purchased your washing machine within the last 90 days then you are eligible to register for the extended 5 year warranty. To find out more, please check the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty/

AudreyD1
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for reply.  I have downloaded the app on the phone and I also am in the website.   I cannot find main page of Samsung members in any menu.  So I have not found the help.  I have only found the register your device and the phone is the same as this website on laptop and my paticular new washing machine with Smarthings is not listed.  It will not let me manually put it in.  

Thanks

Audrey

0 Likes
AudreyD1
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your reply.  I have just tried to register on that link and it also is not accepting my brand new washer delivered Friday 20th of Nove.  WW90T554DAW.  It will not let me manually enter this code.  Mine is ADD WASHtm  not ecobubble.  All seem to be ecobubble tm.

Thank you.  But it is like my washing maching does not exist.

Audrey

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
This is what i was talking about

Screenshot_20201122-150538_Samsung Members_4945.jpg

Screenshot_20201122-150546_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20201122-150526_Samsung Members_4943.jpg

AudreyD1
Apprentice
Options

Thanks.  I did not see that.  I appreciate the screen shots.  I have only downloaded The Samsung app after a search that I am aware of.  It is showing up on my Phone as Smartthings.  This looks like a different app.  I  have managed on my laptop to now register literally by refreshing and perserving with manually entering the number.  There is a QR number  in that app to enter.  The only bar code I see on the washing machine is on the top with a list of service numbers in EU.  This code is coming up as error as it the one on the manual.  The only bar code that worked brought me to a Youtube video for installation.  Is this QR code somewhere I can find it.  Thank you again for your efforts and input.

Audrey

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
If not on the papers that came with it , sometimes, washing machines have a label inside de door
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
You get the app in the Google Play store

Screenshot_20201122-154052_Google Play Store.jpg

0 Likes
AudreyD1
Apprentice
Options

You  have been very  helpful.  My phone is iPhone so this app is not available to me.  However I have downloaded the smartthing app.  Thanks again for all your help.  The instructions that come with the manual are not very user friendly.  I am so pleased the community reply so quickly.  I genuinely appreciate your input and time.  Audrey