Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't register washing machine

(Topic created on: 19-09-2021 03:42 PM)
jayk75
First Poster
Options

Well, I've spent more time trying to register this washing machine. I've checked all the other posts, but they seem to be stick on a 2 or 5 year warranty. My is rather simple, it keeps telling me that I've either the S/N or Model wrong, but I don't believe so. I've even taken a picture of the label, but it still spins.

It is a WW90T554DAX model, but even this doesn't' appear in Samsung Support as a model to select. Suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cat2k1
Pioneer
Options
I had the same problem with my microwave so I had to register under 'Other' as shown in attachment. I messaged Samsung in 'Get Help' about it and they said there is no category type for certain products. They confirmed that it was registered.Screenshot_20210918-010335_Samsung Members_35475.jpg

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Cat2k1
Pioneer
Options
I had the same problem with my microwave so I had to register under 'Other' as shown in attachment. I messaged Samsung in 'Get Help' about it and they said there is no category type for certain products. They confirmed that it was registered.Screenshot_20210918-010335_Samsung Members_35475.jpg