Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN'T REGISTER MY NEW INDUCTION HOB

(Topic created on: 13-11-2020 04:36 PM)
wangie49
Journeyman
Options

Ok then that's it I am looooooosing the will to Live. 

trying to register my new induction Hob. I can't get anywhere near a Page to register it.

Tried for 2 day's now . For a Company like Samsung to have such a stupid system is beyond me.

Why not a Page just to REGISTER A NEW PRODUCT. I do not want a Galaxy 20,i'm very happy with my present Galaxy thank you. ]

SO How do I do It PLEASE

3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @wangie49 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. You can register your products with Samsung Members and update your contact preferences, so you receive emails from us related to the products that you own. Find more about this here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/

0 Likes
wangie49
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for your reply. I have used the link you sent just now, & connected straight away.

The verification number also came through almost instantaneous, unlike yesterday & the time before when I tried.

Yesterday I resulted in Phoning to register. Let us take into account the time to go through the options, then my ID, Not forgetting the first time I tried to LOG on with this 2 step system. Just as I was finishing with the operator at your end 

my FIRST CODE CAME THROUGH, followed by 2 others.

Today I'm still struggling to get to where you register a new product. Please take into account we are not all aged between 15 &40, I'm 71 & only have a computer because I had to get 1 because of banking.

Can't you just have a link to register? a New Product, instead of going around the houses, do this, press that.

I Have 3 Samsung Products. Microwave, Oven,& Induction Hob. All bought in the Last 6 months, The oven & Hob in last 2 months.

Regards Alan Taylor

0 Likes
SomebodySomewhere
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing similar issue of clicking 'Complete' on product registration page not doing anything.

I have followed the link on this thread, which then requires clicking  'Samsung Members' and as I am logged in already, then selecting the option to register a new product.

My product is an induction hob NZ64K5747BK which shows multiple matches. It doesn't matter which I choose, the issue is the same: I enter the serial number, which is correct and not marked as in error, but then when clicking 'Complete' the process does not complete - it doesn't  do anything at all. It's as if the 'Complete' button is disabled, but it doesn't  show that way.

I registered a separate Samsung product (Washing Machine) the same way earlier today without problems. Clearly there is some faulty coding of product validation on the website.

Please fix, post an alternate solution of email me directly to resolve and permit product registration for warranty.

0 Likes