Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get Faulty washing machine Aquaplus replaced?

(Topic created on: 22-05-2023 09:40 PM)
Al D
First Poster
Options

I bought a new machine mid Oct 2022 and since Feb of this year have had a number of problems with it requiring several engineer visits the replacement of the whole drum housing; a new pump and a further visit due in the next week to deal with excessive noise coming from a loose cover on the base and a continuous clicking noise on rotation. The machine is clearly fundamentally faulty and I have spent many hours on the phone with customer services “troubleshooting” with little satisfaction. I am astounded at the multitude of issues in such a new machine and that rather than replace I am constantly requiring engineer visits. I have lost all faith in the machine - which I first loved - and wonder how I go about having it replaced by Samsung. Has anyone on here any advice? 

washing weary 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
srs0591
Pioneer
Options
Who did you purchase it from originally?
Al D
First Poster
Options

Bought through Curry’s & did put through a return request online about a month ago and have never heard anything further 🤷🏻‍♀️

I asked the engineer is he not able to recommend a replacement given all the ongoing issues & he advised that his remit is to repair only and that’s between me and Samsung - given past customer service experience I wouldn’t hold out any hope!

0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

I 'think' you'd be referred to the retailer, but worth contacting support and seeing what they advise :smiling-face:

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes
srs0591
Pioneer
Options
Currys is your goto for support. Also they would be the ones to swap it should Samsung be unable to repair it and providing they give you a returns authority number.
0 Likes