Support

Open search

Buzzing noise

Highlighted
First Poster

My new eco bubble washing machine is making buzzing noise throughout the cycle. I was told by samsung technician that this was normal. I do not believe this to be true.

Has anyone experienced the same

14 REPLIES 14

Hello, i have the same issue with the noise. The technician said the noise comes from the eco bubble pump. When i asked what can be done he answered"it sometimes hapen to become loud". Questioned further what can be done etc as that noise was not there when i bought the washing machine but had no answer apart from will report to the office. My question is what can be done. 

Thank you.

Highlighted
I am also experiencing this annoying noise.
This constant buzz is quite disconcerting. And I am certain it did not make this noise when I first got it.
Still machine is making a good job of cleaning my clothes which is why I purchased it and since hes in the utility Room at least the buzz is only in the distance when I'm in the rest of the house.
I would like to know what it is that's causing, and are there any plans to find a solution to it?
Highlighted

Hi. We have 2 Samsung Washing Machines. One here in UK the other in our Spanish Apartment. Both machines buzz during the washing phase. If you pause the cycle and open then close the ' little door' for adding washing during cycle then un pause the buzzing noise stops. We find it really irritating.

Highlighted

Hello, I’ve a noise during the drying cycle. Not sure if you’re able to advise from the video attached?!

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hello everyone, having trouble viewing the attachments, but please see the attached video for the noise issue with my new washer/dryer. Does anybody have any experience with this? Is it normal?

Top Liked Authors