Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blowing my sockets

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 02:41 PM)
Coventry21
First Poster
Options

2015 Samsung Eco Bubble. In the last month on all programmes. It blows my fuses. Any advice on how to solve this 🤔 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Coventry21: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Have you tried connecting another appliance to the electrical socket you usually plug your washing machine into, to see if the issue persists? This is just to make sure that the issue doesn't lie with your electrics, as opposed the appliance itself. Alternatively, are you able to plug the washing machine into another socket, as per the above? If the issue persists, and if you're based in the UK or Ireland, then please send a private message to Sam_UK by clicking on your profile at the top of the page > Messages, and include details of your issue, and we will be on hand to collect some information to pass to our Product Liaison Team. Alternatively, please reach out to our Home Appliances Team on 0333 000 0333 where an advisor will be on hand to assist you further. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

DannyT
Options

Hey there. We can see you've sent through another post regarding this. Have you tried the steps in the message above? 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes