Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BESPOKE Pairing Kit

(Topic created on: 17-07-2022 02:21 PM)
AndyW3
Student
Options

Hi

Does anyone know how the pairing kit for a BESPOKE fridge and freezer works? RA-C00K3BAA.

Has come without any instructions and the good folks of the Internet seem as confused as me.

Samsung you need to try a little harder on this one. An A4 page of instructions in the pairing kit box would have really helped!

Thanks

- Andy

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@AndyW3: Apologies for any confusion surrounding this matter. If you check out page 60-66 of the user manual linked below, then you will find a step by step guide for pairing your BESPOKE fridge freezers. 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202108/20210828155521575/DA68-04111A_BESPOKE_SEUK.pdf

0 Likes
JB49
First Poster
Options

Andrew 

I brought my Bespoke appliances in April and am still struggling to get some information about what to buy or how to do the job.

Have contacted the Vendor (Curry’s)and Samsung on more than one occasion and have had either no help or quotes of £200.

I just want someone to connect my appliances as they should be. I should not still be told the parts are not available or that approved Samsung engineers do not know how to do the job. 
My appliances are 185cms high so what do I need and who can supply them and fit them?

0 Likes
AndyW3
Student
Options

Hey JB49

We bought both a BESPOKE fridge and a freezer, but also added a pairing kit to the order.  What SAMSUNG didn't tell us, is that the fridge actually COMES WITH a pairing kit!  The bits and pieces were in the salad crisper, and the long trim strip taped to the back of the fridge.

Despite being on the phone to their call centre to get a refund for the pairing kit that we needlessly bought, they simply weren't interested.  Completely shockingly bad customer service.

My advice to you would be to see what arrives as part of your order, and only spend the £30 on the pairing kit if you don't have one with your appliance.

Fitting it all together was relatively straightforward.. just make sure that the trim strip between the two appliances goes on the right way up - there's a bit of a cut out at the top to clear the top-trim of the fridge.

Good luck!

Andy

0 Likes