Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Autodose WW90T684DLN

(Topic created on: 07-08-2021 01:41 PM)
Dean2644
First Poster
Options

Hi wonder if anyone can help as Iā€™m getting passed from pillar to post with SamsungšŸ¤¬

so I have a 3 month old WW90T684DLN washing machine with autodose supposedly! The problem I have is that I fill the compartment as instructed with liquid detergent and fabric softener. Originally on the SmartThings app I was able to enter the quantity. Recently however the autodose function does not appear on the SmartThings app. I know my machine is dispensing liquid as I check this manuallly but when I contacted Samsung and after going through a right diatribe they sent me a link to the SmartThings customer support. I copied the transcript that Samsung had sent me and pasted it onto the SmartThings support. Waited 3 days for a response which merely asked me to supply screenshots of the fault and a report- Iā€™ve already done this!

im getting really frustrated with this- 3 months old and getting p***ed about! 
anyone got any ideas?? 
thanks for any help 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Serita Myers
First Poster
Options
  • Evening, Iā€™m wondering if you had any resolve with your issue? I have the same appliance and it claims to be taking in the softer energy during rinsing but I canā€™t smell a thing on the clothing. Nothing! 
    many assistance appreciated! My appliance is also about 3 months old. 
0 Likes
Dean2644
First Poster
Options

Serita- In short the answer is no! The machine is using the detergent and I get a message on the machine telling me the detergent level is low but still nothing on the app.

To be honest I find the app very temperamental - sometimes the app works to a degree but other times it is completely useless, doesnā€™t recognise my machine. When I click on the washing machine app I sometimes get a message on my mobile telling me it is downloading then nothing happens!

I find Samsung customer service next to useless. Iā€™ve given up!šŸ˜‚

0 Likes