Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adwash door cracked

(Topic created on: 28-06-2021 11:15 AM)
tonylou19
Journeyman
Options
This is whats happened to the adwash door on a not very cheap Samsung machine. Tried to speak to them about it and they didn't want to know. They know it's a common fault which all machines need to be recalled and sorted. #Samsungadwash #crackeddoor #notfitforpurpose

8 REPLIES 8
Home1124
First Poster
Options

I've got the same problem cracked the same. samsung said it's not covered on the warranty 

Recalls
First Poster
Options

Did they assist with a recall? I have the exact same problem 

AndrewL
Options

If anyone is experiencing the issue with their Add Wash door as reported above, then please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, and an advisor will be on hand to arrange any necessary repairs. Please be aware that physical damage is not covered by our warranty, so a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Joe Godding
First Poster
Options

I’ve also had the exact same problem on mine. I love how this is classed as ‘physical damage’ despite the fact it’s happened during normal operation of the washing machine, and it’s clearly not an isolated incident with these add wash tubes. Therefore design and quality flaw.
The stupid thing is, we hardly ever use the add wash feature  😞

A5222ABD-B99B-4B2A-AACE-1CEB84141F96.jpeg

0 Likes
tonylou19
Journeyman
Options
We had no luck with Samsung. Even though this is a common fault they don't want to accept it. I ended up paying for a spare part and fitting it myself. It's ridiculous that you pay all that money for a so called quality machine and it doesn't last because the parts they fitted aren't fit for purpose!!!!
June Jarvie Dawson
First Poster
Options

Hi

was it easy to replace the door 

0 Likes
Members_DTzpQ2b
First Poster
Options

I've got the same problem, can I ask where you got the door from? I need to find a replacement.

0 Likes
June Jarvie Dawson
First Poster
Options

Espares.co.uk £170 and a nightmare to fit. 

0 Likes