Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC Remote stopped working

(Topic created on: 15-10-2022 06:07 PM)
rjtferreira
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone,

I have 3 AC units for a Samsung AR07TXFYAWKNEU and I've been having some trouble with Samsung Smartthings, during some troubleshooting I saw a suggestion to reset the wifi module and that I needed to press the timer + fan button for 5 seconds repeated for 3 times.

Long story  short after a lot of trial and error eventually Samsung Smartthings started working but now one of the AC units that I was trying to fix does not respond to the remote. I can press the buttons and the unit beeps but it doens't do anything. Everything works on all the other units so it can't be the remote malfunctioning.

Does anyone know what might be happening?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
zzt
First Poster
Options

Having same problem, after setting up smart things, one of the AC units is not responding to remote. Awful support as I can see.

0 Likes
rjtferreira
First Poster
Options

Yes, I still haven't been able to solve it. 

I browse for a solution every now and then but I still haven't been able to find anything.

0 Likes
zzt
First Poster
Options

Same problem reported in some other threads and no solution anythere (best suggestion: replace your batteries). As my unit is 3 days old, I'm asking seller to replace it. Let's see :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes