Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 YEAR WARRANTY NOT APPEARING ANYWAY

(Topic created on: 12-12-2021 05:44 PM)
Lizzie28
Student
Options

HELLO,

I purchased a Samsung fridge freezer back in July 2021 and registered it for the 5 yr warranty extension using my Samsung account I am certain.  That email address that it was registered to, was hacked and all my emails just disappeared.  As such, I have no email confirmation proving that I  registered it.   I hadn't printed the email out sadly and thought it was best to contact Samsung support and get a printed copy sent out or the confirmation sent to my new email address.  

They have no record of me registering it for the extension anywhere.  I can't find the product/device anywhere on my Samsung account either and yet I am sure, I would have registered it within the 90 days of having the fridge delivered.   I am a very organised person generally.  I have all the receipts from Currys PC World on paper and can scan in proof that I bought the item when the offer was in place.  But saying that, its been a stressful year with all the Covid stuff going on... and customer service has suffered with lack of staff everywhere.   I have had 3 deaths to deal with so perhaps I overlooked the registration but I remember taking a photo of the serial and model numbers in the fridge and scanning in the very long Currys PC World receipt.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place on the community.  It is my first time using it 🙄

I don't know what to do really.   I don't need any repairs as the fridge is working fine at the moment but who knows what the future may hold.

Please can you suggest anything.   Thanks. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try contacting support

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Make a note of serial numbers etc
On the fridge freezer
Lizzie28
Student