Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Advice on Self-Improvement and Lifestyle Apps for Samsung Devices

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
fatemahx
First Poster
Options

Hello Samsung Community,

I hope you're all doing well! I'm passionate about self-improvement and lifestyle enhancement, and I'm always on the lookout for new tools and apps that can help me on this journey. Given the versatility and capabilities of Samsung devices, I'm curious to know:

What are some of the best self-improvement and lifestyle apps available for Samsung devices?

I'm particularly interested in apps that focus on:

• Goal setting and tracking
  • Mindfulness and meditation
  • Fitness and health monitoring
  • Productivity and time management
  • Personal development and learning

If you have any recommendations or personal favorites, I would love to hear about them. Additionally, if there are any built-in Samsung features or lesser-known tips that could enhance my self-improvement journey, please share those as well!

As someone who is deeply invested in this niche, I've also compiled various resources and tips on my website, innermasteryhub If you're interested, feel free to check it out for more self-improvement and lifestyle content.

Looking forward to your suggestions and thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
fatemahx

https://innermasteryhub.com/
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AntS
Options

Hi @fatemahx , Hope you're doing well too!

Your post(s) got caught up in our auto-spam filter. Understandably, we're a bit wary of our Community users being directed off-site (particularly if it's spam, advertising, or something that gives bad advice etc.), but I've restored your earlier post.

And I'm curious to know what Samsung devices you have (and have had in the past).

fatemahx
First Poster
Options

Samsung A8 plus

https://innermasteryhub.com/
0 Likes
carguy143
Pathfinder
Options
Calm is great for meditation and relaxation. It's built in to Samsung health and certain features are free.

For the full experience you can subscribe to it via either the play store, their website, or if you're a pay monthly customer with EE, it's an addon at £29.99 a year.
0 Likes