Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Synergy Between Samsung and Game Porting Companies

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 07:28 PM)
a_vasiliev
First Poster
Options

In the era of technological innovation, game porting companies play a vital role in expanding the gaming industry's horizons. The potential interaction between these companies and brands like Samsung, known for their cutting-edge devices and platforms, is particularly intriguing. What new opportunities do you think could arise for gamers on Samsung devices through the work of game porting companies?

3 REPLIES 3
Emmi S
Big Cheese
Options

Indeed interesting innovations on the way I believe! Especially within the gaming category that is only growing and growing 😄 

Maybe our Members Stars have some ideas and thoughts @JakeSully@Nagarebozhi@Oxygenic and @WireWrangler ?

/Emmi
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I'm not a big gamer anymore, but with the systems getting faster and stronger (Ray-tracing on a mobile device? Wow!) I think more integration of pick up and continue gaming features are great to expand on. There needs to be more community collaboration games too. Not just the Niantic labs style games but more adventure style where you can interact with those around you. Another angle that would be cool is a Nintendo switch style setup. A dock for the mobile device that will bring the game to your tv.

AlexMiller
Journeyman
Options

Innovation in the industry is pushing for the development of everything from hardware like a monitor to AI. All this helps gamers and casual players.