Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung bad gaming exp

(Topic created on: 19-01-2023 10:02 AM)
Houssam kaiser
Apprentice
Options

Am an S user . Each year i get the newest S phone ...

Now am having S22 ultra playing pubg with only HD as if am having a normal android phone while iphone users are using highest quality in grafics ...

SAMSUNG respect us, all users are mad or we'll have to switch to i phone 

4 REPLIES 4
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
😂Because you sound like a gamer, next time you are picking samsung please pick the Snapdragon Model. Exynos 2200 only offers 30fps at HD as its best.
S23U is coming.
0 Likes
Houssam kaiser
Apprentice
Options

yes am paying a 1300$ to play games on my phone as i know its the number 1 phone . But while u r not understanding i will try to explain a little more ...

Man my friends have s20 and s10 and they are having HDR and ultra HD  while am having s22 ultra and having only HD .. HDR is working but as if am having s3 the very old phone.   

0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Its doesnt matter what you are paying. I paid $300 for a second hand S21 Ultra and I play up to 4K and its glaring amazing.
Your phone is the best, but the architecture inside is not. The architecture inside is not optimised to play pubg at HDR. Do you understand?
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
I know you are frustrated, this is one reason all S23 models will come with Snapdragon. People complained, some opting to buy their phones from USA(what I did).
Before opting for the US Model, I ordered 5 phones and had to return all of them sequentially because the seller promised they were snapdragon, yet they were not. So I understand your frus.
0 Likes