Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zfold 3... to buy or not to buy

(Topic created on: 28-09-2021 01:13 PM)
TJ9_
First Poster
Options

I would very much like to buy one. However, when I went to an O2 store I was put off when they said I couldn't take out the same insurance I have on my current S7 Edge. This leads to.to think Samsung arent confident enough in the phones screen and its foldability.

The Samsung Care only covers for 2yrs.

Is there a phone insurance comprehensive enough to cover a zfold 3????

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Couldn't take out the same insurance as in price wise? Or they don't offer any insurance for the Fold 3?

If it is price wise it is because the phone value difference between the two devices are massive. Cheaper value device would be lower so lower premiums.

All Samsung phones from reputable dealers come with 24 months warranty for the device which covers faults and defects. Not loss or damage.
TJ9_
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the response. No, nowt to do with price. When I have bought phones from O2 in the past I have ALWAYS been able to take out a monthly insurance for as long as I want to pay for it. Paying one now.

Its just, as we were going through the process the assistant was having trouble sorting the insurance out. The manager came over and advised Samsung dont support it for the zfolds!!!

Put me off.

Thinking about just taking out an insurance seperatley, just dont know what is the best one to cover this phone.  

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You can take out the Samsung Care + as long as you do it within a certain timeframe. i.e 6 months.

galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/stay-protected-with-samsung-care. 

My phone's are covered on my Home Contents insurance @TJ9_ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
Just take out samsung care simples :smiling-face:
0 Likes
TJ9_
First Poster
Options

Thanks but....thats only 2yrs!

My current insurance on my s7 edge is ongoing and has been for nearly 5 yrs and will continue for as long as I want to pay for it. 

Interesting why Samsung wont offer same on the Fold nd Flip.

0 Likes