Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zfold 3 battery

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 01:29 PM)
Amir2099
Pioneer
Options
Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting the zfold 3, but I'm wondering hows the battery life like?

Thank you 😊
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is totally dependent upon how people use their one.
Speaking for myself, I get a full day easily out of mine. I'm a reasonably heavy-ish user. But I don't game on my phones, and games will use a lot of battery life.
Below is a link to an article I did when the phone was still new. So as you can see, it's really good and it's still getting the same sort of levels now.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/battery-performance-z-fold-3/td-p/3901972
Amir2099
Pioneer
Options
Thanks mate, does the screen still look as good as new?
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Apart from some very light micro scratches on the inner screen's, screen protector. I don't have any issues with mine.
I'm not very careful with my phones and they live a bit of a hard life. But mines holding up great.
bluace
Voyager
Options
Hi I have had mine since December and I do use mine quiet heavy videos drawing you tube kids for 4yr old and that last me from 7am take it off charge to around 9 30pm it's still on 43% however I game a fair bit on through stadia and Geforce which does knock it down and come 7pm will go down to 27% which to me is still very good as I can easily play up to 1hr 1hr half on destiny 2 and cyberpunk so again it all depends on what and how you use ur phone hope this helps 😊
Amir2099
Pioneer
Options
Oh thats brilliant , thanks for your input
0 Likes
inwe85
Explorer
Options

Concept is great, customer service is *****. If the screen cracks which can be as soon as a few weeks, be prepared to be blamed for it and the phone will be deemed "out of warranty". Just look at how many people are having issues with the Flip and Fold having cracked screen and warranty denied on this forum... 

0 Likes