Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZFlip3

(Topic created on: 03-06-2024 07:00 PM)
Sianie
Student
Options
Hi guys, I downloaded the new 6.1 update on the weekend and before that all was well with my phone. Now the display screen on the front of the fold is black and doesn't give notifications or the clock etc. Has anyone else had this problem? And do you think they will send a repair update? There seems to be numerous problems for this update? It stopped working immediately after downlading the new update. I've tried soft reset and full factory reset and it's still the same after calling samsung. So annoying. Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Sianie I appreciate you've tried some troubleshooting steps thus far. 

Can you also try > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too { Possibly excluding the s²⁴ Series of phone's } 

If this does not help then send feedback via your Samsung Members App. 

Woukd you let us know how you get on please. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Sianie
Student
Options
Thank you so much for coming back to me @BandOfBrothers I've also tried that and sent error reports and a message via the feedback section but nothing as yet. It's just so bizarre as it worked perfectly until after the update.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @Sianie  😎 

Samsung will have received your error messages however Samsung don't always reply to individual reports. 

Be assured they will have passed this to the relevant department for assessment. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "