Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zFlip 4 Bespoke - glossy not matte.

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 03:36 AM)
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

Just found out the bespoke editions are all glossy on the frame back and front, i don't get why they would make the basic colours matte when it was a complaint about the previous edition being glossy, now they make the more expensive version of the phone glossy ?! Such a stupid choice from Samsung in my opinion, really regret ordering bespoke edition now.

8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My personal choice would be matte too because of fingerprints showing from handling

! I'd be forever wiping it down or fit a case or skin.

I haven't checked out the bespoke editions since learning of them on the Unpacked Event.

If this is going to be a deal breaker then you should have a cooling off period to be able to send it back @Yash92 

Let us know how you get on please.

I'm inclined to think you'll have the phone delivered and be blown away by your choices especially with the bespoke options you've added 🤞

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Yash92
Pioneer
Options

I'm gonna keep the device regardless, due to the date we're at there's no way i would get my preorder bonuses 😞 I just wish it was listed on the page, i got the White/White black frame, it looks awesome, i guess i will just use the clear case and hope for the best :D.
Any idea how long it normally takes to be delivered after "Customisation complete" stage as it changed to that today :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

No it's just a case of watching the status of your order which can change quite quickly along it's stages @

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Gene3
First Poster
Options

Yeah, I got my bespoke and learned the same. It was glossy. I got the slim clear case and it creates this bubbling look that's really annoying. I imagine it wouldn't do the same with the matte cases.

0 Likes
Yash92
Pioneer
Options

Oh no, which colour did you get ? Able to show a picture of said bubbling effect ? Really hoping it doesn't look awful i was relying on that case to save me.

0 Likes
Gene3
First Poster
Options

Hey, I got the white with silver frame. When I initially put the case on, instead of bubbling, it looked like oil stain or grease was in between the phone and the case. It looked like the case was sticking to the phone in some areas. I went on with the day without using the case, thinking about returning it. I tried it again later at night and now it doesn't do it anymore. I guess there was some grease from production to keep it clean. After handling it more and wiping it down, it doesn't seem to do it anymore with the case. You should be okay. I'm still debating if I want to keep this case or get the clear case with ring.

0 Likes
Yash92
Pioneer
Options
Oh great, I love the white flips! Any idea how long yours took to deliver after customise was complete, mines been sat there 2 days so far x)
0 Likes
Gene3
First Poster
Options

It shipped on Saturday and I received on Tuesday. It was sent FedEx 2day and signature was required FYI.

0 Likes