Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z3 flip

(Topic created on: 24-01-2022 03:04 PM)
flilppingflip
Apprentice
Options
Samsung need to sort out the screen problems with this phone it's not fit for purpose and thay always have a reason for you to pay for there design issues not good I've had Samsung for at least 15 years and they are getting really bad I've got a s7 going strong but two s20 and a s21 that thay won't repair and now zflip 3 think it's time to move on 
7 REPLIES 7
bluace
Voyager
Options
Whats happened to your flip ?
0 Likes
flilppingflip
Apprentice
Options
The screen across the following line has gone It's 3m old and thay want to charge me to fix it
bluace
Voyager
Options
Gosh that is worrying i have recently got the fold i pray this doesnt happen to mine 😔 thats bad that is and am guessing it wont be cheap either
0 Likes
flilppingflip
Apprentice
Options
Don't let it get cold and regular open and close or it gets brittle and breaks
rhiant
First Poster
Options
I was looking to buy the flip after reading comments I think not
0 Likes
rhiant
First Poster
Options
Fold I mean
0 Likes
inwe85
Explorer
Options

They are absolute crooks about the screen repairs. The Samsung technical team will investigate and conclude that the crack on the fold of a foldable phone is due to user damage, and void the warranty without any further details. And then they will offer a discount repair price out of "good will" to see how much more they can pressure their consumers to shell out even more money on top of the cost of the original phone, for god knows how long the new screen will last for. Last item I will ever buy from Samsung. Boycotting for life.

0 Likes