Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z3 flip - Free Samsung Care+ only if you purchase direct from Samsung?

(Topic created on: 21-08-2021 01:23 PM)
stuartfrew
Explorer
Options

Got my Samsung flip Z3 yesterday which I was surprised at however absolute loving it so far just perfect size and runs soooooo smooth build feels brilliant also however of we get this device done get free Samsung care for a year also or is that offer only if you purchase direct from Samsung 

8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This is the link directly to Samsungs offer @stuartfrew 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-z-flip3-5g/buy/ which goes onto say “ Add to your basket with purchase and register within 30 days of purchase. Purchase between 11.08.2021 – 26.08.2021. Deductibles may apply for accidental damage. 18+ only. T&Cs apply. 

The Terms and Conditions are set out in samsung.com/pdfs/Terms and Conditions.  

Please Check out the Terms of cover if you purchased directly from Samsung or check the Terms of the source you ordered from.

Usually the Networks provide the same offer as Samsung and typically link to said offer(s)

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi can you let me know what the battery life is like please.
I'm interested in the flip 3 but a bit concerned about battery size on it.
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Battery life is poor according to all the reviews I have watched on Youtube and thats the Snapdragon variant. Probably one of the reasons why it doesn't support DEX.

https://youtu.be/8M9ymDIh_A0?t=989

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@stuartfrewThis offer is not only for people who have purchased direct from our Samsung Shop but from participating retailers for more details check out this guide on the Community

Would be great to hear about what you think of your new Z Flip3, the best features you have found and about the battery performance of a real user for @tinglish (rather than benchmarking tests which aren't really representative of a regular use 😁).  

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SachikoT 

This offer of Samsung Care+ being free for 1 year is unprecedented and very much welcomed I'm sure by the new owners of these phone's. 👍

As for Battery Usage and Stats.

Hi @WelshPaul I hope you are well.

I appreciate that some reviews are starting to surface on YouTube and I'm in no way refuting what these YouTube Creator's have experienced,  however we all set up our phone's up differently,  use different app's,  app preferences , use our phone's differently, and instances like poor signal can all go to sap battery power.

The phone's only just been launched so I would personally wait a while longer for real word usage feedback from owners.

This is the reason I'm not that invested into benchmarks and screen on time's etc.

0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Hi @WelshPaul I hope you are well.

I appreciate that some reviews are starting to surface on YouTube and I'm in no way refuting what these YouTube Creator's have experienced,  however we all set up our phone's up differently,  use different app's,  app preferences , use our phone's differently, and instances like poor signal can all go to sap battery power.

The phone's only just been launched so I would personally wait a while longer for real word usage feedback from owners.

I am well, thank you. 🙂

Personally I don't think battery life will ever be great on these types of phones. I'm not dissing on Samsung here, the Motorola Razr phones had abysmal battery life too. Such phones are just too small a form factor to house a decent sized battery imo. Shame really, the Samsung Z Flip 3 is a real nice looking phone with a more affordable price tag (the wife's birthday is in November). 

I'm also put off by previous issues such as this:

Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Flip-Cracked-Sceen.jpg

Hopefully Samsung have resolved such issues on the Flip Z 3. 👍

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I do appreciate your not dissing on Samsung ”  😉

With the form factor of the Samsung Flip³ the 3,300 mAH Battery isn't too shabby.

Optimisation is a key factor too.

Jerbonny
Apprentice
Options

I bought my Flip3 from Very and I registered for the free 1 year Care+ with no problems