Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold/flip 3: Pre-order offers in America

(Topic created on: 15-08-2021 11:09 AM)
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options

Hey guys just been having a look at all the deals I'm in the UK and I'm pretty much disgusted by the fact that america is getting way better deals them we are. Over here we are getting a year samsung care for free but in the states they getting that and 150 to spend online at the samsung shop. I'll be holding off on upgrading because of this issue. I for one don't understand why a company would shaft its customers in such a big way. Shame on you samsung 

14 REPLIES 14
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Sadly, this is a thing that's been happening for years for the UK market. I don't understand it all to be honest but I definitely see where you're coming from.
0 Likes
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
I have the fold 2 and was going to upgrade to the new one but now I'll be waiting to see if they offer better deals in the UK
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately other regions can be offered deals that we in the UK would also like.

I remember not too long ago we only were offered Trade In deals in the UK.

At least we get offers this time around that include items like the starter pack worth £79.99.

Or sometimes we've had freebies like earbuds etc in the past.

Sometimes deals are better if a person pre orders and or sometimes deals are added once the launch date has passed and those orders fulfilled.

Then new deals can be offered as a tempter to place an order.

I was sent a £100 voucher code by Samsung for showing an interest in pre ordering which I haven't used.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung should offer the same deals in their biggest regions which UK is a part of. The 79 bonus is the same in both areas but on top of all that u get 200 to spend with the fold and 150 on flip. I'll hold off and see if they sweeten the pot more b4 upgrading
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Totally agree 💯👍

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Yes I have seen that They're getting an extra $200 to spend on accessories so what is good for one person is good for another whoever takes out the new fold 3 I think Samsung should go back to the office and sort it out for everyone
0 Likes
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
Exactly this is the only reason I haven't upgraded yet
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
You know what the way I see is just a phone and my S10 I love it does everything I what It to do, so there's no need for me to upgrade as yet and I don't blame you for not upgrading why should they get all the perks and we don't And my phone's running on 3.1 and Android 11 Samsung S10 fast 8 gigs of RAM 128 internal memory So why would you want to upgrade
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
To you Samsung1629058321820.gif
0 Likes