Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Z fold 5 September update

(Topic created on: 04-10-2023 08:53 PM)
DragosDrg
Journeyman
Options
Hi. Is just me or the battery is even better with this update. Now unfolded I get 1h and something for every 10%. This is really impressive for a foldable. And I was thinking to go back to s23 ultra but now I changed my mind.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Options
I have found I get slightly better battery life on this update. Out of curiosity what made you move from ultra to fold? Is there anything you miss about the ultra. I also fancied the big screen of the fold but too scared of the crease and lack of stuff you get on the ultra for example 10x zoom and storable s pen
0 Likes
DragosDrg
Journeyman
Options
I wanted to try something new and this folding thing is pretty impressive, I really like the idea to have a bigger screen with me wherever I go, I don't think we need to be scared about the crease, this is the 5th generation and I think they improved the folding mechanism.
Options
Thank you good to know. Will be holding onto my ultra but maybe next upgrade I may make the jump
0 Likes
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
I took z fold5 and I'm a bit disappointed. Typing messages on the first screen is a nightmare, on the main screen an uncomfortable nightmare. The phone is heavy and you feel like you are always carrying 2 phones with you. Until the size of phones is reduced, I personally do not recommend it.... but this is my subjective opinion
Options
Yea I had a look yesterday and also if you watch YouTube half the screen is missing think I will stick with the ultras for the foreseeable