Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 4 still no oneui 6 as of 1st january 2024

(Topic created on: 01-01-2024 05:21 PM)
Members_s4LbVMK
First Poster
Options

Is there a known issue with the fold 4 model in the terms of of software update? I live in Poland and there is still no oneui 6 update available. The phone cost 1800$ and seems to be the latest to be updated by samsung. Even the models that you can buy for a fraction being served better by samsung when it comes to software updates.

4 REPLIES 4
MacSz
First Poster
Options
I Got a z flip4 and Haven the same problem. Im stuck on one ui 5.1.1 and can't somehow get One Ui 6
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hey there

The Fold 4 rollout has commenced in some regions and will be rolled out in batches.

Some users are reporting issues so it may be being delayed a bit by Samsung whilst they continue to fine tune One UI6.

The Fold is a niche product so updates and testing will take longer than for standard style mobile devices.
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

There are around 82 different firmwares for the international edition of the Fold4, F936B, depending on their CSC code, (Country Specific Code), for region, country or carrier. To date, around 40 of these have been released with the December 2023 security patch. At this stage it is probably safe to say that the remainder will receive the new January 2024 security patch before being released. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
muhammed1966
Journeyman
Options
I'm in the UK and have received the update. Fairly confident that you will get yours soon. I hope