Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 4 Samsung Official Screen Protector

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 10:21 AM)
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Screen protectors for me are something that I need to have. I seem to be able to scratch glass in whatever form it comes in.

I personally don't like glass protectors, so a decent film protector is what I look for. 

Well getting an official one from Samsung should be good and I look forward to seeing the results. 

In the kit is a cleaning cloth, two screen protectors, dust removal stickers and spreader.
The black tool is for locating the screen protector to help get the right position. 

It has sticker strips to stick to the frame of the phone.
Once stuck in position, it locates securely. 

There's no wet wipes in the kit, so just carefully go round the whole screen with the provided cloth. Make sure to go round all the edges.

Next a quick go over with the dust removal sticker. Making sure to do this gently to not stir up any ambient dust. 

The we are ready to install the protector. 
First is to remove strip number 1.

This part faces down and the protector only locates one way on to the tool stuck to the phone.

Use the spreader to smooth down the middle part to start with. 

Next we are ready to take the next part off. Using the spreader to again smooth down the protector to remove air bubbles. 

Then the next part doing the same thing. 

Use the spreader to smooth down the whole surface to get it nice and even and rid of any air bubbles you may have. 

Last of all, remove the top layer of film.

You should hopefully like me get a perfectly aligned and bubble free install.

It fits great and with plenty of gap around the edges to suit most cases without getting in the way.

It has a smooth finish and not too thick. So should do well with protecting the screen.
Touch response is not affected and seems to resist the worst of the fingerprint smudges.
3 REPLIES 3
j123456789
Pathfinder
Options

How do you get the backing of top half off? There is no where for you to pull the backing off without bending the film.

I am glad there are two films as the fist one is ruined.

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You lift up that top half and flex it in the middle. The backing starts to come off as you use the spreader to smooth it down.
j123456789
Pathfinder
Options

I will give it another go. Cheers!

0 Likes