Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 4 pre order

(Topic created on: 30-08-2022 05:25 PM)
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
Hi,

I pre ordered the Z Fold 4 and watch 5 Pro way back on the day of Galaxy Unpacked and have still not received it. 

I have been on the phone to customer service and live chat daily but they keep fobbing me of with excuse after excuse.

My order is still showing as Preparing Dispatch and I also cannot actually view my complete order due to a fault on the website, when I click on my order it just shows a white box and nothing else. 

Customer service seem completely unable to actually track where my order is and offer a delivery date.

I actually took it on myself this morning and found the actual distribution centre where Samsung orders are sent from to DPD and after speaking to a member of the sales team at the distribution centre he confirmed all Samsung products are in stock and available for delivery.

My main concern is now its taken so long i'm half expecting it not to turn up at all or if it does I won't get the £100 voucher in the box as others did during the pre order window and may even miss out on the buds promotion if the claim dates come and go.

It would be great if I knew how many others are still waiting on pre orders to be delivered and if so what has customer service said.

I'm half tempted to cancel but after speaking to them on the phone was made aware I cannot cancel my order until its been delivered which I now believe won't ever be delivered.

The IMEI of my current phone is locked to my order so again this is stopping me from placing a fresh order as can't trade in my current S22 Ultra. 

Absolutely terrible service from Samsung. 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
***** I would make a major complaint with Samsung. I pre-ordered 2 fold 4s and got both by the 26th
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
I've phoned and canceled the whole lot. Sick to death of lie after lie from Samsung. I'll wait and get the Zfold5 and keep my S22 Ultra for another year or move over to Apple
0 Likes
hsnakh
Explorer
Options
Could you please pass on the number for the distribution centre ?
0 Likes
Uppie84
Explorer
Options
01279 822800
hsnakh
Explorer
Options
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
MarcoPolo74
Explorer
Options
Dont buy. Fold have problem with screen. I have fold 3'th and its horible expirence with samsung Warranty.
0 Likes
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
I know some had problems but I never did with my fold 2
0 Likes