Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 4 (on its way to me tomorrow? :) :) :))

(Topic created on: 18-08-2022 08:08 PM)
B1ing
Journeyman
Options

I think the Z Fold 4 is on its way to me tomorrow..🙂🙂🙂

13 REPLIES 13
AndrewL
Options

@B1ing: It looks like you're one of the lucky few who will get the chance to experience the Z Fold4 earlier than expected. We're really keen to hear your thoughts, therefore please don't hesitate to share your experiences with your epic new Fold4 once you've had the chance to familiarise yourself with it :smiling-face:

BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Me too. Received an email from Samsung, delivery tomorrow 19/08 instead of 26/08!!! Very happy!!

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
B1ing
Journeyman
Options
🤗🤗🤗🤗
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
But did you get notification from dpd??? I haven't received it yet even though I got email saying delivery tomorrow from Samsung and its dispatched
0 Likes
B1ing
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I got same via email today but nothing from dpd. Maybe tomorrow morning we may start getting the notifications from dpd..🤔
0 Likes
B1ing
Journeyman
Options
I've just now got the email notification from dpd..🙂🙂
B1ing
Journeyman
Options
It's exciting that it's coming tomorrow but at the same time annoying that the claimed free gift can't come at the same time, so I have no case to put it in straight away..🫤
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
Even me got it from dpd about fold 4 and buds 2 Pro as buds pro are my favourite. Upgrading from s22 ultra as exynos 2200 is ***** and battery is terrible terrible 😑
0 Likes
B1ing
Journeyman
Options
I got the s22 ultra also but the snap dragon variant. It is a very good phone though but I've always been intrigued by the fold and now with its refinements on the new fold 4 I think now is the time for me to make the change..🙂
0 Likes