Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 4 Note Package

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 08:31 AM)
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Along with the new Z Fold 4, you can if you Pre Order, claim the Samsung Note Package Kit.

So today it has arrived and I wasted no time getting it out to fit it on the phone.

In the pack you get the case, S Pen with the holder and 25w charging brick.
No cable, so you'd have to use the one you get with the phone.

Fitting the back on, it clips into place nicely and doesn't move around.

Access to all the areas needed are really easy as you'd expect. 

The front section is a little more different.
You have sticky tape to remove and place on the phone. 

Fitting on, it again all lines up well and the sticky tape holds it in place. 

It has a good raised edge to help protect the screen. 

With the Samsung screen protector on, it's got clearance from the edge of the protector. 

There's no protection over the hinge with this one. But the fitment looks neat here.

The kick stand seems fairly sturdy, and holds the phone up. So should be ideal for watch videos. 

It snaps back into place when not using it.

The kickstand part is easily removable and replaced with the S Pen holder.

The S Pen is held in actually quite tightly, but I'm sure will loosen slightly over time.

So overall, it's got a decent finish, but can get some fingerprints if you have moist fingerprints. 
The left hand side on the screen part seems very thin, so will see how that goes.
It's a shame the S Pen part couldn't be put over the hinge area. But it's a decent holder for it and last years S Pen will fit also.
But overall it feels good and will help to keep that Z Fold 4 looking fresh.
15 REPLIES 15
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thank you for sharing this information snd your great accompanying photos of the items @Glenntech  👍

That case looks much better than the version I received in the pack for my Fold³ 👌

I wasn't keen on how last year's version encroached bast the Fold³ screen when unfolded.

The fact it houses the Fold Pen is a nice touch too 👌 

Samsung is indeed going all out on this case with including a kickstand too ! WoW

The pack is very much worth claiming for the Fold Pen and charging brick although in my opinion they should be included in the Folds retail box as standard.  😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well last years case was too flimsy. So wouldn't stay shut. Should have had a magnetic latch really.
As you see that this one is more sturdy, but S Pen position was better on last years case I think. That said, the kickstand part is going to be handy.
Unfortunately no Aramid case from Samsung this year.
Yeah I think it's not going to matter how much we all complain. Charger in the box is gone for good now 🤷🏻
CarlH
Options
EllyA
Explorer
Options
Down side is you can't use wireless charging with the S Pen attached.. that's not great since I will use the s pen in preference to the kickstand. Any suggestions 🤔
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes well the wireless charger needs to be in close proximity to the coil in the phone.
It's so easy to remove the S Pen holder, that's what I do
Tanish
First Poster
Options
I have it, and the case does work with wireless charging with the spen attached, no need to remove it.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Probably depends on the charger you use
Just unclips, so no hardship
0 Likes
Tanish
First Poster
Options
I've used it on multiple ones, but oh well.
0 Likes
J4CK
Apprentice
Options
It appears you have also been sent black when you have grey green. Are samsung only sending black cases for this promotion?
0 Likes