Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 4 no confirmation and cancelled delivery

(Topic created on: 21-08-2022 11:40 AM)
matmo
Student
Options

I ordered my fold 4 on the Samsung website excited because I was able to select delivery of 21st aug, I had no confirmation to say I had purchased it which I was annoyed about and so I contacted the call center to make sure it was on order and arriving on 21st and they said yes it's all fine, a couple of days later I still wasn't feeling sure it was coming so I live chatted and asked for a confirmation email of my delivery and they said you will get one on the day and that it's definitely delivering on 21st.  This morning I got a message saying sorry it's not being delivered today and it's beyond our control and that I will be notified when it will be delivered. 😠. This is so anoying because I felt the whole time it was messed up and they kept saying it was fine.

5 REPLIES 5
T3LF
Pioneer
Options
My fold 4 phone cases where meant to be delivered today and it was delayed. I have had the phone for 3 days now but can't use it with out a case or exterior screen protector.
0 Likes
hughsie27
Navigator
Options
Sounds like the order has been placed and the delivery has been delayed. Nothing has "messed up".
0 Likes
matmo
Student
Options
Not really sure why they can't send out confirmation emails when I purchased it though or any thing from DPD to deliver it.
0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
It's this port strike. I assume all their new stocks are stuck in containers. Obviously they don't want to admit that to us customers cause we would all start cancelling and buying from places that have stock, or just delay ordering in the first place. Empty promises really as they knew this was coming, but let us order anyway knowing they couldn't honour most orders.
0 Likes
Chucky1golf
Journeyman
Options
Samsung said that on my screen protector i purchased came day after actually 2 comes in box for £9
0 Likes