Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 4 Free Samsung Care+

(Topic created on: 17-09-2022 06:32 PM)
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you purchased a Galaxy Z Fold 4, and had the eligible promotion. 
You are able to claim free one years of Accidental cover of Samsung Care+

But be quick as the promotion ends on the 30th September 2022.

You will need your IMEI number to hand when you apply.
You will only be eligible for the accidental cover.
Once selected, and you fill out the details. The cost will be £0.00

Definitely a must for these very expensive devices 
Follow the link below to claim 

5 REPLIES 5
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You can also get it with the flip 4.
alal
Pathfinder
Options
Or for an additional £135 you get 2 years including Theft protection.

It's here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/resolved-activate-your-galaxy-fold4-amp-cla...
Jagga_a
Explorer
Options

I got the same email and I have been trying to register my fold 4, however I keep getting an error when I enter my imei number and I'm entering imei1 and selecting the correct model, colour size from the drop down. Anyone else having the same issue?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Jagga_a: Are you entering the IMEI number as it appears in Settings > About phone? This should be 15 digits long, and free from any special characters. When you enter it, double check that there are no spaces at the beginning or end of the number before you submit the details. If the issue persists, try the IMEI(2) number in Settings > About phone to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Wow thank you all, a nice surprise but a shame these need to be sought out.

Regards Obsydian

DAILY DEVICES
ZFold4 [Mobile], Pro5 [Watch], S8 Ultra [Tablet], Book2 i5 [Laptop], Buds Pro2 [Buds] M70A 32/43" [Monitor], Smart Tags+, iPad Mini 5 and iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets], Dell Inspiron G5 Laptop

HOUSEHOLD DEVICES
ZFlip3 [Mobile], Watch5 [Watch], S7+ [Tablet], QN95A [TV], Q900A [Soundbar], MC28M6075CSM [Microwave], Samsung Level [Speaker], Buds Pro [Buds], iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes