Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 4 Arriving Early

(Topic created on: 18-08-2022 03:30 PM)
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Got an email today to let me know that I won't need to wait until the 26th August to get my Z Fold 4.
Coming the 19th August instead. 
Obviously this is very happy news. Though as yet nothing on the DPD courier service app.

So something to play about with setting up this weekend if it does actually get sent on time
17 REPLIES 17
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
I just got the same thing for my watch 5, very excited indeed!
AndrewL
Options

@Glenntech: It's amazing to hear that you'll be getting your Galaxy Z Fold 4 a bit earlier than expected! Once you've had chance to get to grips with it, we'd love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to share your experience here on the Community forums. Enjoy!

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh I definitely will be. See if I can do something similar to the S22 Ultra I got with the website exclusive red 😃
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
That's awesome love that new phone feeling 🤩.
I just can't justify getting the flip4 this time round as my flip3 is still amazing and the upgrades aren't enough to make the purchase unfortunately.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well I'm on the upgrade program, so I may as well.
Otherwise I would have stuck with the Z Fold 3.
Still such a great phone
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
@Glenntech Great news,hopefully goes to plan 👏. Will be interesting to see how the Fold4 compares in real life usage.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

StuPenguin
Navigator
Options
Same here, nothing from dpd, but we are on a holiday till 22nd. 😬
XAshBashX
Student
Options
Me and my partner have received the same 😁😁
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Have you ordered a case for it or are you just going to be very careful until the free case arrives?
0 Likes