Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 3

(Topic created on: 20-11-2021 07:13 PM)
Rob99
Voyager
Options
Not really a problem...just wondering if the free case that Samsung are giving away with the Z Fold 3 is up to the job...or am I better with a third party solution? Getting the phone on upgrade from Sky so have to claim the pack separately. Thanks. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Rob99 

I assume your referring to the Samsung Starter Pack that has the Samsung Leather Flip case with sPen Silo, that also has the sPen and charging brick included. 

I recieved this with my Fold³

Some like the case and some don't.

If you take a look on YouTube there are reviews available.

Personally I'm not keen on flip style case's however this one like most Samsung case's is well made and uses quality materials and workmanship. 

This one has the sPen silo attached to be able to carry around the sPen in it which is good.

What I'm not keen on is when you unfold the Fold³ with this case on, the case extends past the phone.

The sPen silo attached to the case slides off which I use to carry around my sPen in.

The case I use is the Samsung Aramid Case.

I hope that helps.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Rob99
Voyager
Options
Thanks for the info. At £60 for the Aramid case, it's a wee bit expensive...but so is the phone so it's probably worth it I guess! Cheers.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When I ordered the Fold³ part of the deal was money off a case so I ended up paying £29.50 for it.

You're very welcome for my input @Rob99 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes