Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 3 minor flaw

(Topic created on: 19-10-2021 12:10 PM)
StarlaStellar
Student
Options

Hi. May I ask what this very thin white discolored line on the upper right corner of my very new Samsung Galaxy  Z fold 3 which is just below where the screen protector is located. This has been bothering me as it is visible even without the screen lighting up. Is this a hairline crack? I don't want it to cause even more damage if so. Thanks

received_235862348607400.jpeg

received_906132117001091.jpeg

  

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-265783184.jpeg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hi @StarlaStellar. It might be best if your phone was inspected to confirm if this is a crack. Take a look at this link to locate the closest Service Centre in your area. 

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hi @StarlaStellar. It might be best if your phone was inspected to confirm if this is a crack. Take a look at this link to locate the closest Service Centre in your area. 

StarlaStellar
Student
Options

Thank you. It's just beneath the screen protector but it is annoying to look at consider if you look closely, it is kinda obvious. I know the screen extends beyond the screen protector but we were advised not to remove the protector hence I can't really check if it is just dirt underneath or a crack. I've only had this phone for less than 5 days. 

Being the obsessive-compulsive that I am, it is really annoying. Will have this checked tomorrow. Thank you for responding.