Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 3 internal screen green lines

(Topic created on: 20-08-2022 10:44 AM)
Members_PvrBYS2
Student
Options

Hi everyone,

I have a Z Fold 3 that has developed some green lines on the internal screen.

There is no damage on the device, no cracks, splits, water damage, burn in, bleeding or anything else.

Samsung are saying that its not covered under warranty due to impact damage? The phone hasnt been subject to any impacts and there are no marks on the device.

I'm annoyed that the phone is 4 months old and cost £1600 and Samsung wont help with the issue apart from charge over £400 for a new screen.

Has anyone else had a similar problem with their Z Fold 3? What was your solution? TIA

14 REPLIES 14
Ravin Agrawal
Journeyman
Options

In my case they did not agree at all and it was never repaired, 

0 Likes
Train34
First Poster
Options

Hi.

my flip z 3 that cost me a fortune ! Suddenly whilst next to me on the desk I opened the flip a flash of colours and flickering screen then black and nothing, I’ve tried all the ways suggested to try to get it working again, now the screen is covered in green lines and screen dies every few seconds, I am a 65 year old lady and my phone is treated very carefully, I’ve never dropped it or damaged it in any way, I have always had Samsung phones basically because I know how to use them, but I’m gutted by this really expensive phone which is now completely useless and for the lack of after care from Samsung when something goes wrong , just blame the customer ! I won’t be making this mistake again 

Ravin Agrawal
Journeyman
Options

I have experienced the same and they have this standard response. People should stop buying smsung 

mason1984
First Poster
Options
Yes I have green dot on my phone
0 Likes
deep1957
First Poster
Options
I have a green line on the left of my screen
0 Likes