Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 2 - what wireless charger do u use?

(Topic created on: 26-11-2020 06:50 PM)
Annie989
Voyager
Options

What wireless charger do u use ? I've just bought a samsung one tried doing the test on it but can't use the super fast charger plug so keeps saying there's a fault on it 🙃 

Is there one for the super fast charging plug ? 

Any thoughts ..
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Annie989: Which wireless charger are you currently using? Can you try heading to Settings > Device Care > Battery > Charging > Fast Wireless Charging, and make sure that this is toggled on? 

Annie989
Voyager
Options
this one

20201126_183728_211.jpg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Annie989: From what I can gather, this Wireless Pad supports wireless charging at up to 7.5W, however Fast Charging 2.0 on your Galaxy Z Fold 2 requires support for 10W+. With this in mind you might wish to consider the Wireless Charger Duo Pad, which should allow you to use the Fast Wireless Charging feature on your device. To find out more, please check the link below. In the meantime, please disable the Fast Wireless Charging option in Device Care > Battery > Charging, as you may still be able to establish a regular wireless charging connection with your current pad.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/wireless-charger-duo-pad-p5200-ep-p5200tweggb/

Annie989
Voyager
Options
lucky old me I've got one coming with my watch on Tuesday
thank you so much for the help