Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Flop 4 Samsung Corrupt

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 10:09 PM)
Juicygesbab
Navigator
Options
So Samsung keep deleting my posts. Bought a Z Flip 4 from you in good faith and after 8 days you sent it to TMT First for a repair. And they sent back pictures of a "Puncture" on a different model phone. You are Corrupt and using a third party to save your own face. I will keep posting all the way to Chrstmas as the Flip is a disgrace.

Just abot to set up a new account to stop you deleting and monitoring. So this is how you deal with Complaints
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Juicygesbab
Navigator
Options
So Samsung keep deleting my posts. Bought a Z Flip 4 from you in good faith and after 8 days you sent it to TMT First for a repair. And they sent back pictures of a "Puncture" on a different model phone. You are Corrupt and using a third party to save your own face. I will keep posting all the way to Chrstmas as the Flip is a disgrace.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Juicygesbab. I'm sorry that you're unhappy with the decision our Service Centre reached. I'd recommend that you continue liaising with the Service Centre or, if you would like to reach out to our Support Teams, you may wish to do so via the contact details below:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

I've had a look and I can assure you that your posts are not being deleted, so I'm at a loss to explain this.

However, where possible and as a courtesy to other users, it would definitely be best to keep any posts relating to the same topic/concern within the same Community thread.

0 Likes
Juicygesbab
Navigator
Options
Paul
I am furious beyond beleif. I will get my money back and have already requested this as the phone is 8 days away from 1 month old. But how dare TMT First, tamper and send pictures that is obviously not my phone, its not even the same model. Samsung know this is going on. All you have to do is look at the feedback. Samsung is definetly part of this scam
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I see all his posts
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I don't have much experience with Samsung other than buying a S22 Ultra and 5 pro Lte, both times staff was good, however,
COMMUNICATION with them is an absolutely a challenge...

My experience is with Apple, I have a massive Apple store close to where I live.. So anything to do with Apple, I just walk in and talk to a human being face to face.. Job get done in minutes..

I think.. As Samsung is copying apple.. They should setup Few Samsung stores
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
Completely agree with the opening of more Samsung stores. That said, I have had experience where the shop distances itself from anything after sale and just tell you to phone customer service.

I've had better results moaning on Twitter.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Lol.. I think Samsung got lot to learn from Apple....

I am looking for reasons to fall in love with S22 Ultra.. And 5 pro Lte

After the latest update.. I wouldn't even know.. Which bit of the phone is going to work tomorrow morning.. Which bit is going to crash... Then comes the cleaning cleaning cleaning... The Cache cleaning.. That's my part time job after I became a Samsung customer
0 Likes
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
Are you doing beta testing? I've just got the Fold 4, but from EE so can't get into the beta testing. Will probably have to wait and age for UI5.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
No friend, honest to God, this S22 Ultra.. Doesn't even work properly from one day to a another.. Even with the official version.. So if I add beta version.. This will go a brick 😂😂😂
0 Likes