Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z flip

(Topic created on: 21-09-2022 12:15 PM)
Members_VFBE9Fl
First Poster
Options

Hi at all, i want tell about Z fli 3 5g and Z flip 4 and my expirience, i bought the z flip 3 5G and after only 4 months the lcd broken just open and clode the mobile the warranty service tell me that it is a bad use (of course it is not normal folder a phone also if it is projected para do this!!!) i bought a new one Z flip 4 on 9th septembre but the 20th september the same the lcd broken touch screen dont work the warranty service dont repair my phone.

It is absurd buy 2000 euro in phone and have the worse service in the world, for me SAMSUNG is finished i dont want any product samsung in my company/house.

It is the worse experience i lived.

THANKS SAMSUNG FOR YOUR SUPPORT

1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sorry to hear of your experiences with your phone's @Members_VFBE9Fl 

I own the Samsung Fold³ and apart from the internal factory fitted screen protector delamination is working as it should.

If a Samsung Service Centre have had hands on with your phone's and there advising the damage isn't covered then this is normally under the umbrella of accidental damage.

Do you have any other form of insurance such as Home Contents Insurance or some Bank Accounts provide cover as a perk of the account.

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes