Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Flip Experience

(Topic created on: 25-11-2021 02:20 PM)
rayyanj
Journeyman
Options

So hows everyone Z Flip experience I'm thinking of buying this on Christmas i need some review before i dump some of my money on this phone! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

7 REPLIES 7
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi - had mine a wee while now - firstly will say I am not a " power " user - don't do games / videos - just phone, txt, WhatsApp, email and surf some news sites etc
As for the flip3 I love it - love the form factor for carrying in my pocket and actually is just nice to hold
You can see the fold on the screen depending what angle you hold the phone and feel it very slightly if you scroll your finger over it but to be honest it doesn't bother me - is a bit like the front camera hole in that you learn to ignore it pretty quickly
Phone is snappy enough for me - screen is good and connects to my WiFi and watch with no issues Have seen some negative posts on battery life but with my usage I get 1 1/2 to 2 days out it - have the charge limit to 85% turned on and using the charger I had for my Note 10 + it charges pretty fast
Prob a good idea to go to a store if one near you just to get a " hands on " feel for it Guess we're all different in what we like and our usage but I certainly have no regrets In buying it
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

May I suggest taking a look on YouTube also for a creator called Flossy Carter as he gives warts and all style reviews @rayyanj 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
rayyanj
Journeyman
Options

Thanks, ill take a look! :smiling-face:

0 Likes
rayyanj
Journeyman
Options

I also thought of that but i didn't had a time to go to store and check it out!

0 Likes
Dsourvanos
Journeyman
Options

my screen has a crack on the line where it "FLips" and they wont replace it. 

See this thread My Flip Z 3 screen cracked - Samsung Community

0 Likes
rayyanj
Journeyman
Options

Oh! 😕

0 Likes
Dsourvanos
Journeyman
Options

I reached out to Official Samsung Facebook Page in Greece, they ignored me a few days, and then they replied told me that Customer Service will get back to me. This happened on Friday. Its Wednesday. I have been replying every day saying "No one has contacted me". I have told my friends and relatives to stay away from this phone. If damage appears, they have lost 1000 Euros.

0 Likes