Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z flip 4 preorder

(Topic created on: 15-08-2022 03:53 PM)
Maggs01
Pioneer
Options
I've ordered the z flip 4 which is now showing as "preparing dispatch" I'm moving from the s22 ultra which is too big and quite ugly ,i much prefer the rounded corners of the s21 ultra, and as for s pen I never ever use it,neither do I on tab s8 or tab s6.
Really looking forward to my bora purple flip 4 arriving...maggs 😘
30 REPLIES 30
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Maggs01 ,

I can see that you are a real fan of our products 😍😍😍 and we are so happy to have people like you in our digital family! I can't wait to see what you think about the new Galaxy Z Flip4 in Bora Purple 💜💜💜 (personally one of my favourite devices and colour)!

0 Likes
FOXY10
Navigator
Options
🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
FOXY10
Navigator
Options
do you prefer a medium range than a top range?
0 Likes
Maggs01
Pioneer
Options

I've always had top of the range in the s range,always the ultra,but I don't consider the z flip 4 to be medium range phone (have you seen price) my present phone is s ultra 512gb  in burgundy  and I'm not enjoying owning it!

0 Likes
Maggs01
Pioneer
Options

I've always had s range but the s 22 ultra is too much like the note of which I've never been a fan !so I'm looking forward to my flip 4,I've also preordered the watch 5 and galaxy buds 2 Pro all in bora purple ,what can I say I love purple..hahaha 😂

0 Likes
JohnMalys
Pioneer
Options
My Z Fold 4 also says preparing for despatch but has just arrived via DPD UK so you may yet be lucky and receive early!
Maggs01
Pioneer
Options

Thanks for letting me know John, I'm also in UK  so fingers crossed you may be right !

Do you like the flip 4 then and what colour did  you get?😘

0 Likes
Bex2980
Journeyman
Options

Really???? Did you get a message from DPD saying they were going to deliver it?

0 Likes
JohnMalys
Pioneer
Options
No, tracking number doesn't even show as live yet on DPD! Phone is really nice though, if you haven't ordered case yet then there was a £100 voucher in the box if you spend over £100 so managed to get both S Pen case and Leather Case for a combined £3.60 after discount!