Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z flip 4 locked after update

(Topic created on: 10-12-2022 08:55 PM)
Members_DL4hN3A
First Poster
Options

Hi can anyone help please. Recently I changed from iPhone to samsung. My z flip 4 has locked me out of my phone after doing an update. I’ve tried everything like numerous passwords and hard reset. Remote unlock but nothing works 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Yetski
Journeyman
Options
Go threw the camera app, instead of putting in your code. You can access your phone this way. Change password from inside. My 5yr old grandson showed me, and it works on most phones nor just Samsung. If not there's one other way. I will look tomorrow to see if that worked. If not I'll tell you the othere way... Samsung won't thank me. But it works with all smartphones and tablets and computers. Hope this helps. Yetski
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Not anymore grandpa, not anymore.
NaturallyFee
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much! I don't know if it worked for the poster, but it worked for me! I was having an issue with my Galaxy Fold 4 not unlocking. I could see it reading my face ID and I was entering the correct passcode, but it just would not unlock. This has happened a couple times since I've had the phone. Using the camera button from the home screen did the trick! Next time I'll know just want to do. I appreciate you taking the time to make this post. 

0 Likes