Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Z flip 4 getting really hot while playing games

(Topic created on: 26-05-2023 12:08 AM)
JB9500
Explorer
Options
Hi I'm a little concerned on how my Z flip 4 gets really hot while I'm playing games and it sometimes affects my phones preformamce we need away to keep it cool 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It is normal for any processor to get hot when using CPU intensive apps. Not a problem for PCs but for phones with little space inside, heat dissipation is a problem.
The technology is as good as it gets at the moment so little you can do other than remove any case from the device.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It is normal for any processor to get hot when using CPU intensive apps. Not a problem for PCs but for phones with little space inside, heat dissipation is a problem.
The technology is as good as it gets at the moment so little you can do other than remove any case from the device.
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Thats normal. However, you might wanna reduce the graphic settings to optimise perfomance.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes, remember you body heat (hands) make it worse
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
JB9500
Explorer
Options
Yeah need to a case with a cooling fan that plugs into the USB type C charging port may help control the phones temperature
0 Likes
Slavithin
First Poster
Options

Since the latest UI update my flip 4 power button is si hot, holding my finger on it actually burns skin.

this issue persists constantly regardless of weather i touch it or not. This also is happening with or without charging

0 Likes
JordanS
Options

We politely request that you drop us a private message to our @Sam_UK  account, so we can take some further details to investigate this matter further. To send a message, select your Profile in the top corner > Messages > Tap the compose icon next to Received.  

0 Likes