Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Flip 4 Broken Screen

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 04:05 PM)
ji4ko0
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys my flip 4 it literally fell from a few centimeters to the ground and the screen cracked. 😥

received_1177671346173924.jpeg

23 REPLIES 23
Members_OBTX6Ul
Explorer
Options

hi, yes mine the same, samsung refuse to take the blame, but hey thats why they are billionares and we are not

0 Likes
Members_OBTX6Ul
Explorer
Options

hi, i agree the flip phone should be banned. What we should all do is go to our nearest samsung shop stay in it for an hour and worn every person who picks one up the promlems they are going to have. even if you take a cover out when the screen goes they want 75 pound excess fee.

0 Likes
amberdawson
First Poster
Options
I was on my zflip4 when the screen went dim with a bright greenish coloured line at the bottom and a very faint either white or green line down the right side appeared. I've only dropped twice when closed and never dropped it open so I don't know what has happened. ?? Help
0 Likes
Luc 1
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same on my side and they ask me 13.000Rands to fix it, because of dents on the back cover not linked at all with the screen protector coming loose.

They even told me in the store that they fixed the problem on the Zflip 5.

Don't understand that Samsung doesn't recall and replace all these phones of the market?

Big rip off, very disappointing for a 20.000Rands phone 

0 Likes