Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Flip 4 Broken Screen

(Topic created on: 15-11-2022 06:01 AM)
ji4ko0
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys my flip 4 it literally fell from a few centimeters to the ground and the screen cracked. 😥

received_1177671346173924.jpeg

23 REPLIES 23
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Ouch @ji4ko0  😔 

Check with your network to see if your covered by any insurance if they supplied the phone.

And or check any relevant Home Contents Insurance Policy and some Bank Accounts provide cover as a perk of the account.

As accidental damage isn't covered by the 2 year manufacturers warranty Samsung will levy a charge.

They'll assess the phone also to ensure no damage has occurred inside the phone resulting from the impact.

I'd always advocate the use of a good quality case to provide extra grip and accidental drop protection.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

SID59
Pioneer
Options

Please support this petition against Samsung

https://chng.it/NqHBScVtKC

0 Likes
ji4ko0
Apprentice
Options

I agree samsung should take this phone off the shelf

0 Likes
omgwtflol
Student
Options

What if I do drop it again? Do I have to pay $660 everytime I drop my phone? That could end up costing me over $10,000 considering this happened to me within 3 weeks.

0 Likes
BoyNorman
First Poster
Options

I have had exactly the same problem. The phone lasted about a week before it started bleeding black across the screen. Now the supplier is saying it was my fault even though i didn't actually drop it. It just started bleeding. There is clearly a problem with this phone

0 Likes
Members_NkhYdPg
First Poster
Options

That's not the best advice the side of mine where there are 2 clips the hinge is coming away 500 they expected me to pay now that wasn't from dropping it I woke up and tried to open it and couldn't so I had a look and noticed that is ridiculous I've had it 8 months and that happened to it needing to have a good look at making these phones because they are very cheaply made and cost a fortune and small things like this happen 

0 Likes
Members_OBTX6Ul
Explorer
Options

hi that is exactly what happened to me , i have a flip 4 which i am still paying for but 3 months after i bought it the screen went funny they fixed it free, but then 1 month later it went funny again, this time was very different they took my phone the screen was intact but when the repair shop got it they puntured 4 small holes in each corner sent it back saying the warranty was invalid because of physical damage . absolute joke , the people who work in repairs should all be locked up because its a big scam to keep samsung rich. i have took mine to 3 shops in manchester then 2 shops in cornwall while i was on holiday and every one of them said they wouldnt fix it because they couldnt give me any warranty because the screen will brake again within a year. SAMSUNG come clean and scap the flip phones. if anybody dosent believe my go on you tube and punch in flip phone problems.

Members_OBTX6Ul
Explorer
Options

hi i agree . everyone should switch to iphones samsung are the worst phone company out there.

0 Likes
Members_OBTX6Ul
Explorer
Options

hi yes its trash. All flip phones are trash, check it out on you tube you will be amazed that they are still being advertised as a flagship phone for samsung. I f samsung keep making new flip phones eventually someone will take them to court and if they lose the floodgates will open and they will struggle. Mark my words samsung are on the way down.

0 Likes
Members_OBTX6Ul
Explorer
Options

hi yes not only off the shelf but off the planet 🙂

0 Likes