Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z flip 3 screen protector

(Topic created on: 10-05-2022 06:37 PM)
Parsen66
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone replaced the Samsung screen protector? Mine has started to crack along the fold line and needs replacing. Does Samsung offer one as I cannot find anything? All the ones online seem to get really poor reviews. 
Any advice would be appreciated.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you have a Samsung Experience Store near you, some can replace them in store.
Probably have to make an appointment.
But Samsung can arrange a repair and possibly if the service exists in you area, can arrange a mobile service
Parsen66
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the reply. Yes I've heard about the Samsung stores but nothing local to me sadly
All I need it a good quality protector I can fit myself as it's not difficult
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Parsen66: I wouldn't advise attempting to replace the screen protector yourself, as this should be done by an authorised Samsung engineer. If you don't have an Experience Store or Support Centre near you that you can visit, then I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk via the link below, where an advisor will be able to arrange an inspection and repair via courier collection. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Be careful going to Samsung to replace screen protector.......they seem to be charging £££ to replace them stating it's not under warranty and you've damaged the actual screen somehow.
There are some good protectors on Amazon,Whitestone dome is probably the best one.
So long as you have patience and are careful you won't have a problem.

Parsen66
Apprentice
Options
To close off my post. After much research I purchased this from Amazon. It wasn't too tricky to fit and yes it had a few bubbles I couldn't get out no matter what I did. I accepted that's how it would be but over the next 2 days they naturally all went away!!!
After a week of having it in place it's nice and secure, no bubbles and no loss of use with the touchscreen. So far I am happy and saved a lot of hassle trying to get to an experience store.

NEWZEROL 3 Sets Compatible for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G Screen Protector TPU 3D Soft Protective Film for Galaxy Z Flip 3 - Transparent https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09CL58RFC/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_6PHQRXEJWJV225CNQH89?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
0 Likes