Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z flip 3 screen issues

(Topic created on: 02-07-2022 09:32 AM)
Ljthomson
Student
Options

So I love my Z flip 3 however I have had some screen issues. First my screen protector split across the fold, this was fixed easily in a Samsung repair centre. 

However now I have a more serious problem where almost half of the time I open my phone the screen does not turn on. I either have to wait a few seconds or close and open it again. Sometimes it is on then cuts out and I have to repeat the steps.

I have seen one other post online about this and wondered if anyone else has had this. I will take it to the repair shop again but it is quite frustrating. I guess I took a risk with new technology but I really love the phone!

6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What have you tried to remedy the issue?
Maybe try starting up the phone in safe mode.
If the screen works normally, then it's likely an app or Theme is at fault.
Have you tried clearing the Partition Cache on the phone?
This can remedy some issues as well
0 Likes
uajeyt376
Student
Options

I am not using this device but heard a lot about it as you can see here a complete article on this issue they need to clear this problem for their users.

Superboy1uk
Student
Options
I have the same problem with my flip phone... Its only just started month ago.... Its so frustrating that you gave to open it again an again....... Its not even 8 month old.... So am thinkin of sending it back.... Shame really as I do love this phone...... 😔
Frank Svendsen
First Poster
Options

Same problem on mye side. I think IT happening after the last software utdatert.

0 Likes
Ljthomson
Student
Options
Update on this, I sent my phone to Samsung and the couldn't repair it and sent me a brand new device. Lucky as there was only one week left of my warranty!
0 Likes
siouxlady
First Poster
Options

Mine just started with screen issue today (8 days out of warranty of course), screen went totally green, then black. Nothing since, most I can get is the bright green screen. Anyone have any ideas? 

0 Likes