Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT WORKING: YouTube Premium 4-Month Free with Z Flip 5...

(Topic created on: 26-11-2021 08:19 PM)
chrismireya
Apprentice
Options

I have never purchased a subscription or signed up for a free trial of YouTube Premium. I was eager to try this since my phone came with a four-month free trial of this service.

I followed the instructions included in my Samsung Order email:

YouTube Premium -- 4 Months Free

1. Open and log in to YouTube app on your new device.
  2. Go to My Account > Get YouTube Premium to redeem.

However, I only see the option to sign-up for a 2-MONTH trial (instead of a 4-MONTH free trial included with my purchase).

Again, I have NEVER used YouTube Premium. I've never signed up for a free trial or a subscription of YouTube Premium. 

I'm not sure if there is any other method to receive this free trial via my Samsung purchase.

Help?

11 REPLIES 11
Ruding
Journeyman
Options
Anyone been offered You Tube Premium for four months free...but when you follow the link it only gives one month...
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Where are you getting the link from?

From inside Samsung Members select benefits then select YouTube Premium 4 months free. Follow the instructions and that should work for you.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm on the YouTube Premium free for 4 months from following the link here https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/ 

@Ruding 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
Hell no I used vanced YouTube
Basically a free premium yet so many other options you can use
Like block sponsors adds
Intros and outroos and so much more
Better battery usage
Set what resolution to play vids as standard
All for free :smiling-face:
Plus vanced music is so much better than YouTube music also
AndrewL
Options

@Ruding: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. Can you confirm if you have attempted the steps described in the link below?

Claim Free YouTube Premium Offer | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Ruding
Journeyman
Options
Yes and raised via chat
0 Likes
chrismireya
Apprentice
Options

I'm experiencing this same issue (in the US). I've never had or even tried YouTube Premium. Yet, it only offers two-months as a trial instead of four-months.

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try going through the Samsung Boost app
Use the Samsung Internet browser as well if it takes you externally online
Just read the terms and conditions of the promotion to see if there's anything that will affect your claim
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Try via Boost as suggested, criteria is new customers of You Tube Premium,You Tube Music premium and Google Play Music only.

If still problems can seek assistance at https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.